Who we are
Our website address is https://fashion2party.com.
The information users enter in the comment form as well as the IP address and user agent string of their browser are gathered to assist in the detection of spam. When users post comments on our website.
We collect information
We will inform you when we request your personal information as to why we need this information from you.
If you directly contact us we could be able to obtain additional information regarding you, including your name email address, address, phone number, the content of your message, and attachments that you send us, as well as any other information that you prefer to disclose.
When you sign-up as a user, you might request your contact details which includes details such as name or company name and email address, address and a phone number.
What we do with your data
We make use of the information we collect on a variety of different ways, including:
- Operate, provide and manage our website
- Enhance, personalize and increase the size of our website
- Learn and understand the way you navigate our website.
- Create new services, products features, and functions
- We will contact you by email or via one of our associates for customer service, and to provide you with information and updates as well as other information related to the website, as well as for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Send us emails
- Be aware of and stop fraud
fashion2party.com follows a common procedure for employing log files. They record the number of visitors they go to websites. Hosting companies all do this and form a component of hosting service’s analytics. Log files store information about internet protocol (IP) addresses and browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and timestamps, pages that are accessed or exited as well as the possible quantity of visits. They do not contain any personal information identifiable. The reason for the data is to study trends, monitoring the site as well as tracking user movements through the site, and collecting demographic data.
Cookies, Web Beacons
Like all websites, fashion2party.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies save information regarding the preferences of the visitors. They also store the pages on the site that the user has visited or accessed. This information can be used to improve your user’s experience. Through the customization of our website’s content according to visitors’ types of browsers and/or other details.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
This list can be consulted to learn about the Privacy Policies for all advertising partners of fashion2party.com.
Please Note: fashion2party.com does not have access or control over these cookies which are employed by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. For more information about managing cookies with specific browsers. You can find it on the websites of the browsers’ respective sites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not sell My Private Information)
Under the CCPA in addition to others, California consumers have the right to:
- A company that gathers personal data , provide the types and specific elements of personal information that a business has gathered on consumers.
- A business should be asked to erase any personal information about the individual that the business has gathered.
- Also ask that any business which sells the personal information of a consumer data, does not offer to sell the customer’s personal information.
If you submit an enquiry, we will have one month to reply to your request within one month. If you wish to make use of any of these rights do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
The GDPR data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you’re completely aware of your rights regarding data protection. Everyone is entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access You are entitled to obtain duplicates of the personal information. We might be able to charge you a small amount to provide this service.
- The right to correct The right to rectification to request that we rectify any information that you believe to be incorrect. You can also choose to ask us to complete the information you believe to be incorrect.
- The right to erase – You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing rightsYou have the right to ask us to restrict data processing on your private information under certain conditions.
- The right to refuse processing The right to object to processing to oppose the treatment of personal information subject to certain conditions.
- The right to transfer data – You can ask us to transfer the information we’ve collected to another company as well as directly to yourself subject to certain conditions.
If you submit an enquiry, we have a month to respond to your request within one month. If you’d like to make use of any of these rights do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Information for Children
Another area of our concern is to provide protection for children when they use the internet. We advise parents and guardians to watch or participate in or monitor and direct their children’s online activities.
fashion2party.com does not gather any personal identifiable information from children who are under 13 years old. If you suspect that your child may have provided the kind of information we collect on our site we strongly advise you to notify us immediately and we will make our best to delete the information from our database.