A. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to fashion2party.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the fashion2party.com Website, located at https://fashion2party.com/.
When you visit this site, you are deemed to have accepted this set of terms and conditions. Don’t continue using fashion2party.com in the event that you do not wish to be bound by all the conditions. And terms outlined in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions. As well as the Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you. The user who registered on this website, and is compliant with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a references to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” is a reference to the client and us. According to and subject to the prevailing laws of the Netherlands, all these terms refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of payment required to provide the best service to the client in order to fully satisfy the needs of the Client. Whether used in the singular or plural, as well as the capitalization of individual words or the use of the pronouns he/she/they, these terms are interpreted as interchangeable and refer to the same thing.
Unless stated otherwise, fashion2party.com and/or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual rights of the content on fashion2party.com. The intellectual property rights of all material are protected. You can access this site at fashion2party.com for private use subject to limitations stipulated in these terms and condition.
You should not:
- Republish content from fashion2party.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from fashion2party.com
- Re-distribute the content of fashion2party.com
Certain areas of this website provide users the opportunity to share their opinions and other information within certain sections on the website. fashion2party.com does not screen and does not edit, publish, or examine comments prior to their appearance on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of fashion2party.com or its agents or associates. The views expressed in comments reflect the opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by law, fashion2party.com shall not be accountable for the comments, or any damage, liability or other expenses incurred in connection with the use or posting or display of Comments on this site.
The right of us to review any Comments and eliminate any Comments we believe to be offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- Your comments may be published on our website only if you have the right to publish them and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights such as trademark, copyright, patent or other rights of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, libelous or other unlawful material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial or illegal activities.
You provide fashion2party.com a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to copy, reuse and modify all of your Comments in any form, format or media.
Linking our Content to other HTML0
The following organizations can be able to link to our Website, but without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to websites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited Business Accredited by Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising organizations that are not permitted to link to our website.
The organizations can hyperlink to our homepage and to our publications, or to other Web pages as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of the linking party or its products or services as well as (c) is in its context on the linked party’s website.
We can consider and even approve any other link requests coming from the following kinds of organisations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept links from these organizations when we determine the following: (a) the link does not cause us to appear negatively at ourselves or our approved companies; (b) the organization has no negative record against us, (c) benefits to us from the exposure of the link is more than the lack of fashion2party.com as well (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about resource.
The organizations can link to our home page as long as the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t falsely suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or their products or offerings as well as (c) is in the context of the linking company’s website.
We need to be notified by sending an email to fashion2party.com. If you are one of the organizations mentioned under paragraph 2. Include your name, your business name, contact details along with the URL for your site and a list of URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your website as well as an outline of URLs that are that we have on our site that you wish to hyperlink. Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website in the following manner:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being connected to
- Through the use of the description or other information on our website linked to, it is appropriate in relation to the context and the format of the content on the site of the linking party.
Unless a trademark license agreement exists, you cannot use fashion2party.com’s logo or any other image.
Our Websites cannot be framed over without our prior written consent for the purpose of altering their appearance or presentation.
We are not accountable for any content you purchase on our site or used by other third-party vendors. You agree to not withhold and safeguard all claims against any other website we may have. We will make sure that every link on our site does not contain any information or information or link which is offensive, vulgar, or illegal or infringing or implying any violation of the law or infringing or rights granted to any third-party. We strive to eliminate any such link as soon as possible.
Your Personal Information
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to ask to remove all or any link from our website. We will take down all links to our website upon demand. We reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions as well as our linking policies at anytime. Every time you visit our Website via a link or link frequently, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site
Please notify us at any time. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we are not under any obligation to do so.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on the website is correct. We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness neither do we guarantee that the website is open or that the information on the website is current.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all claims, warranties and other conditions in connection with this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or eliminate our or your liability in the event of personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude the liability of us or you in the event of fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- And limit any of your or our liabilities in any manner which is not permitted by the law applicable to you limit our or your liability in any way that isn’t permitted under applicable law
- exempt us from any of your liability that could not be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of the liability set forth within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer including those arising out of contract or tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
The website as well as the information and services on the site are offered at no cost. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind.